Senior Revit Technician

Region:
United Kingdom
Vicinity:
London
Sector:
Built Environment Jobs
Job Category:
Engineering, CAD, Construction Engineering, Design Engineer
Job Type:
Permanent
Education Level:
See job description
Salary:
€40,000 to €48,000 per annum
Salary Description:
Benefits package
Posted:
16/05/2019
Start Date:
16/05/2019
Recruiter:
Mattinson Partnership
Job Ref:
18696

I am working with a multi-disciplinary consultancy who are looking for an experienced Revit Technician to join the growing Structural Engineering team. They are looking to hire a Senior Revit/BIM Technician who can work on a range of new build residential and commercial projects, whilst managing the current Structural Technicians. 60% of the projects are UK based, with the remaining 40% being large international projects such as Middle East towers. It is imperative that the successful candidate is an expert with Revit as the Director is keen to ensure that they become BIM Level 2 Certified.

Requirements:

* Minimum of 5 years’ Revit (Structures) experience
* Experience of managing Junior Technicians
* Experience of both 2D and 3D modelling
* An excellent understanding of BIM principles

For more information, please call Elliot on 0207 960 2580

Structural – Revit – BIM – 3D – Modelling – Buildings - Engineering

Closing Date:
13/06/2019

You may return to your current search results by clicking here.

Latest Job Listings